- Mountain Peak will not share or disclose your contact details with any other party unless required to do so by law.
- Mountain Peak collects the following information from you: Your name and contact details; and your purchasing history with Mountain Peak.
- Before sending credit card details please make sure the website address is prefixed by https. This ensures that all transactions are secured by SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption.
- In order to improve our customer service we do keep track of customer details and purchasing histories and may at times use them to offer you special deals or to keep you up to date with our latest publications.
- If, for any reason you do not want to receive information from us or would like to be removed from our mailing list, either contact us or you can modify your details by going to the Manage Account section.